NEW LIFE ORGANIC FARM - COMMUNITY LIVING
After years of exploration and decision making – finally our vision for community living has become a reality. One hundred acres of the best land has been purchased in Belize and development is underway.
New Life Organic Farm Community is located adjacent to the Spanish Lookout Mennonite community and is a new model of community living to teach and demonstrate that quality and quantity of food can be produced on small acreage using sustainable, organic methods. We also want to prepare ourselves for self-sustaining living and survival of more difficult times ahead.
This 100 acre property has an elevation of three hundred sixty plus feet overlooking a valley. Seventy acres have extremely rich soil and are ready for cultivation; thirty acres are in virgin jungle. It is situated on the southwestern boundary of Spanish Lookout, Belize's most industrious agricultural and commercial community. Each mini-farm home site will have good road access, with power, water, telephone, and internet and cable availability.
In our recent book, Setting Yourself Apart from the Seeds of Cancer – A Natural Health and Survival Guide, we devote a chapter to agriculture and our concept of a family farm community. We have designed our New Life Organic Farm Community to somewhat follow this idea with allowance for common land such as virgin jungle, pasture and agriculture.
At the present time, private entrance roads, and water lines have been installed. Power lines and preliminary survey work has been completed. Fifty acres are ready for prospective residents. Each parcel will include an invested interest in a community park with marked trails. Eight land parcels from 1½ to 5 acres or more are now available. Prices vary depending upon location and additional cost for power and water brought to each home site. Please contact us for more detailed information. We encourage serious prospects to come for a visit and see the land for yourself. We desire personal interviews. Our intention is to achieve community harmony and unity of purpose.
Land is available by a lease or sales with deed and can be resold at any time to anyone with community approval.
We are now constructing two homes for rent or sale that are scheduled to be completed by early 2013. Custom homes can be built to suit, reasonably, on site
Check out our photo gallery for latest pictures and a survey showing available mini-farm home sites.
NEW LIFE ORGANIC FARM – COMMUNITY LIVING CONCEPT
- Develop land for a model residential, agricultural, educational and spiritual community near Spanish Lookout, Belize.
- Creation of a family farm community devoted to sustainable agriculture and the love of our Heavenly Father, His son, the Messiah and one’s neighbor.
- This model for community living is designed with a few residences surrounding adjoining farming areas.
- It would be the goal of such a community to produce enough food for each household and a surplus to be sold at a growers’ only farmer’s market and/or on farm store.
- There could be a community school or home schooling would be supported.
- There could be a community gathering for worship and study of the Scriptures.
- Other inter-related enterprises could be: teaching workshops for sustainable agriculture, natural healing, arts & crafts, etc., a healing retreat, and restaurant/bakery.
- We would pray that this style of living might be a model for others to follow.
If you have interest in Belize and this community, we are offering our friends extremely low cost lodging, meals and transportation to and from the Belize Airport should you wish to come here and check out the country and our project. Send us a message for more information.
If you know of anyone else who might be interested in a community living lifestyle as described above, please SHARE this with them and re-post on Face Book.
See a Photo Gallery here.
Love and blessings,
Morry and Rose
CONTACT US if interested in Community Living in Belize